Meredith's Challenge 2.0

52 books, one year. Stay tuned for more details.

Monday, January 08, 2007

2.42 My Life in France by Julia Child

Oh goodness. I can't believe it took me so long to read this, a whole six months from the publication date. After reading this, I decided that I would like to be Julia when I grow up. Her time in France was a life-altering experience, one that made her and her persona what it is now. I wish that I had the opportunity to see her/meet her/bump into her while we were both living in the same city, but it was not to be. I hope that she lived her life as well as it sounds in her autobiography and that I do the same.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Harry and Eddie said…

    I'm reading this one at the moment, and am thoroughly enjoying it. A nice, easy read. Best of luck in your 2nd year of school. Lots of empathy here: grad'd from CCA in 1996.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home