Meredith's Challenge 2.0

52 books, one year. Stay tuned for more details.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stuff

I'm in the process of deciding whether or not I want to pay for this sort of thing. Right now I have this site and this site. They have the same content, more or less, but the other site allows for pictures and columns and such. However, only people who have Friendster accounts can comment, which sucks. I'm seriously considering opening a real Typepad account, but I need to do more research. Anyone out there who has any advice or horror/love stories that I need to know before I cough up the $40? Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. Just so y'all know, I've been hearing bad things about Blogger so I'm leaning towards Typepad sans the Friendster-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home