Meredith's Challenge 2.0

52 books, one year. Stay tuned for more details.

Monday, January 02, 2006

#50 Microserfs by Douglas Coupland

Definitely a cheat because I wasn't willing to end my year with House of Mirth (I'm beginning it with Wharton though), and I found this on my bookshelf at my parents'. I read this for a class, I think, but I don't remember which one. Anyhoo, I like it. It's a pretty nifty concept, lots of computer-geek speak and Coupland is a playful author.

My brain is clearly mush and this review is crap as are the previous two. Sorry, folks. First day back at work and I'm revolting because I'm missing the Rose Parade, my favorite television show. Dang, no parade on Sunday and double dang work for making me come in today. Grrr. Enjoy the flowers for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home