Meredith's Challenge 2.0

52 books, one year. Stay tuned for more details.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Announcement, Announcement, Announcement.

I am a bad, bad blogger. I think that it's pretty obvious by now that my interest in this site and the challenge is waning. But I'm making it official now: After this year's completion, this site is dunzo. I started it to keep myself occupied while I worked a dead-end job and thank the goddess I finally figured out that I ought to do what I was telling myself that I couldn't do and now I'm actually doing it. Updates here will still be as sporadic as they have been, but they will end with book #52. Blogging here will continue however. Thanks to my two loyal readers, you know who you are, for coming along for the ride.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger ASK said…

    Surely, you must have read a book since you posted this in September. Anything?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home