Meredith's Challenge 2.0

52 books, one year. Stay tuned for more details.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Year-End Wrap Up

First off, let's pretend that all my posts from today are really from December 31st. Kay? Kay.

Number of posts (including this one): 69

Number of totally unnecessary posts (including this one): 19

Top 5 books: Reefer Madness, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Kite Runner, and The Time Traveller's Wife

Bottom 5 books: A Suitable Boy, Bee Season, Mirror, Mirror, Oryx and Crake, and Devil in the White City

Number of books not written by The Man: 32!

Number of cheats: 3

Number of books read that were actually on the list I foolishly made when I first started this madness: 6

Number of New Years' Resolutions I've ever completed: one (you're looking at it)

Number of books I'm going to read next year: 52 (ready for more?)

Thank y'all so much for visiting. I hope the new year brings all of us much love and happiness.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations, Meredith! I'm looking forward to your 2006 adventures, but I think you are very ambitious!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hey - just found you from your comment from my Delurking post! Yay!

    The Time Traveller's Wife was AWESOME! One of my favorite books this year too, though I did not read nearly the number of "grownup" books that you did. But I bet I read more kids books than you did! (Occupational hazard.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home